Experimental Interface - Blog2020-09-10
This interface uses our REST API under the hood, and transfers all information securely.
It is currently incomplete, but you can still watch videos with it as things stand.
You will however note that some features are lacking.
You can't access your user settings. We currently have no plans to enable this over the API. Seems too easy to abuse by a bad actor.
You can't sign up a new account over the API. We currently have no plans to enable this.
You can't modify your favourite categories, blacklists, or add videos to your watch lists. This is planned to be implemented, but is low priority at the moment.
You can't disable autoplay-next on series videos. This is planned to be implemented, but is low priority at the moment.
- 2020-09-10 Experimental Interface
- 2020-06-26 Gunsmith Hits HD
- 2020-06-11 Creating Something From Nothing
- 2020-03-18 Filmscope Progress
- 2020-03-10 2019 Releases
- 2020-03-05 Downtime Postmortem
- 2020-02-12 Temporary Signup Problems
- 2020-02-12 Statistics
- 2020-02-01 Search Regression
- 2020-02-01 High Load DDoS Attack
- 2020-01-30 The Phantom reCreeps
- 2020-01-25 Simple is Best
- 2020-01-06 New Features
- 2020-01-04 Displaying Credit
- 2019-12-29 Performance Enhancements
- 2019-12-18 Experimental Rendering
- 2019-12-10 MPV Support
- 2019-12-03 Introducing Filmscope
- 2019-11-21 DDoS Attack
- 2019-11-20 Security Report
- 2019-11-20 Report
- 2019-10-21 The World of Preservation
- 2019-10-15 Endless Battle For Quality
- 2019-10-06 Giving Back
- 2019-10-02 What's in a Cookie?
- 2019-10-01 PGP
- 2019-09-28 SIXTEENmm