Report - Blog2019-11-20
What's been happening on the site?
Well, thanks to a small influx via Reddit, we've uncovered a couple bugs.
Several bugs in the email validator have now been fixed.
A race-condition in user data creation was uncovered, and has now been fixed. (Causing changes to be dropped prematurely.)
A few problems in films have also been uncovered:
Volga has sound issues. This was already known, and is being worked on. Expect a new master within the next couple weeks.
Victim has sound synchronization issues. This appears to be a problem with our original source. We're attempting to find a better copy.
The two most requested features are:
Subtitles. We're working on it, and have been for some time. The feature isn't yet ready for deployment, but will begin rolling out within the next three months, prioritising our exclusives.
Off-site streaming. This one caught us a bit by surprise - all of the big players try their hardest to make this impossible. However, it is something we will be supporting. It's already possible with an experimental feature.
- 2021-03-10 Sherlock in Color
- 2021-01-08 Playlists
- 2020-10-24 Return of Service
- 2020-10-16 Enhanced Audio and Upload Delays
- 2020-09-10 Experimental Interface
- 2020-06-26 Gunsmith Hits HD
- 2020-06-11 Creating Something From Nothing
- 2020-03-18 Filmscope Progress
- 2020-03-10 2019 Releases
- 2020-03-05 Downtime Postmortem
- 2020-02-12 Temporary Signup Problems
- 2020-02-12 Statistics
- 2020-02-01 Search Regression
- 2020-02-01 High Load DDoS Attack
- 2020-01-30 The Phantom reCreeps
- 2020-01-25 Simple is Best
- 2020-01-06 New Features
- 2020-01-04 Displaying Credit
- 2019-12-29 Performance Enhancements
- 2019-12-18 Experimental Rendering
- 2019-12-10 MPV Support
- 2019-12-03 Introducing Filmscope
- 2019-11-21 DDoS Attack
- 2019-11-20 Security Report
- 2019-11-20 Report
- 2019-10-21 The World of Preservation
- 2019-10-15 Endless Battle For Quality
- 2019-10-06 Giving Back
- 2019-10-02 What's in a Cookie?
- 2019-10-01 PGP
- 2019-09-28 SIXTEENmm